Selsius has completed work for a wide variety of private and public sector clients including:
- Afton Chemical Corporation
- Air Mobility Command, SAFB
- Allsup Inc.
- Ameren Illinois
- America's Central Port
- Amsted Rail
- Basler Electric Company
- Beno J. Gundlach Company
- Budnick Converting, Inc.
- Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co.
- Cahokia Public Library District
- City of O'Fallon
- Collision Plus
- Cooper B-Line
- Coyote Consulting, LLC
- CTS Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Diel & Forguson Financial Group
- DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency)
- Edgewood Children's Center
- Ehrhardt Tool & Machine
- Fairfield Processing
- Fairview - Caseyville Township Fire Protection District
- Gateway Mine
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Global Brass
- Harrisonville Telephone Company
- Heidtman Steel, Inc.
- Holten Meats, Inc.
- Ironhorse Resources, Inc.
- Jet Aviation St. Louis, Inc.
- JW Aluminum
- Landshire Incorporated
- Legrand Cablofil
- Madison Community Unit School District #12
- Mascoutah Community Unit School District #19
- Magnesium Elektron North America, Inc.
- Memorial Hospital
- Midwest Nonwovens, Inc.
- Missionary Association
- Oasis Systems LLC
- O'Fallon School District #90
- Petroleum Fuel and Terminal Company
- Prairie Farms Dairy Inc.
- Prairie State Generating Company
- Proctor & Gamble Manufacturing Company
- Siemens Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Solutia, Inc.
- Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation
- Southwestern Illinois College
- St. Clair County IGD
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Suncoke Energy
- The Roho Group
- The Greater Southwestern Illinois Association of Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Mechanical Contractors
- Trouw Nutrition USA Inc.
- Turner Electric, LLC
- USDA Rural Development DCFO
- US Steel Corporation
- US Transportation Command
- Veolia Environmental Services
- Village of Cahokia
Driver Safety Class
Instructor Led Class
at SWIC $39
Online Class $45
|If you could reduce wasted time by just five minutes every hour,
productivity would jump 8.3 percent.
In this course, participants complete a self-assessment of their current time management strengths and potential limitations in 12 critical areas and identify key areas for development. Participants quickly determine where to focus their time management efforts and gain practical guidelines to improve their time management skills for greater personal and professional success.