Selsius has completed work for a wide variety of private and public sector clients including:
- Afton Chemical Corporation
- Air Mobility Command, SAFB
- Allsup Inc.
- Ameren Illinois
- America's Central Port
- Amsted Rail
- Basler Electric Company
- Beno J. Gundlach Company
- Budnick Converting, Inc.
- Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co.
- Cahokia Public Library District
- City of O'Fallon
- Collision Plus
- Cooper B-Line
- Coyote Consulting, LLC
- CTS Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Diel & Forguson Financial Group
- DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency)
- Edgewood Children's Center
- Ehrhardt Tool & Machine
- Fairfield Processing
- Fairview - Caseyville Township Fire Protection District
- Gateway Mine
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Global Brass
- Harrisonville Telephone Company
- Heidtman Steel, Inc.
- Holten Meats, Inc.
- Ironhorse Resources, Inc.
- Jet Aviation St. Louis, Inc.
- JW Aluminum
- Landshire Incorporated
- Legrand Cablofil
- Madison Community Unit School District #12
- Mascoutah Community Unit School District #19
- Magnesium Elektron North America, Inc.
- Memorial Hospital
- Midwest Nonwovens, Inc.
- Missionary Association
- Oasis Systems LLC
- O'Fallon School District #90
- Petroleum Fuel and Terminal Company
- Prairie Farms Dairy Inc.
- Prairie State Generating Company
- Proctor & Gamble Manufacturing Company
- Siemens Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Solutia, Inc.
- Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation
- Southwestern Illinois College
- St. Clair County IGD
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Suncoke Energy
- The Roho Group
- The Greater Southwestern Illinois Association of Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Mechanical Contractors
- Trouw Nutrition USA Inc.
- Turner Electric, LLC
- USDA Rural Development DCFO
- US Steel Corporation
- US Transportation Command
- Veolia Environmental Services
- Village of Cahokia
Driver Safety Class
Instructor Led Class
at SWIC $39
Online Class $45
|Embrace the differences in every person in your organization to gain the most from their unique outlook and experiences.|
|Be Aware, Have a Plan - Emergency Preparedness|
|Will your business survive the next emergency or disaster? Preparedness is not only surviving the day of the emergency, but the weeks that follow. |